You just cannot go wrong with a holiday in Val Pusteria/Pustertal! At our wellness hotel in the Dolomites it can be a relaxing break as well as an exciting adventure at one with nature, and even a gourmet experience, thanks to the Alpine and Mediterranean delicacies of our kitchen. Quite as you like it!
Inclusive services for a perfect holiday in Val Pusteria/Pustertal
Pamper yourself with our ¾ gourmet board!
- From 7:30 to 10:30, the breakfast buffet offers a parade of delicacies: Fresh fruit, fine Italian ham, eggs from our farm, dishes from our show kitchen or even a glass of sparkling wine. There are also warm croissants and cakes from our own patisserie, homemade jams and honey, a fine selection of local bread types, Alpine cheese, cereals, and more.
Noon- and afternoon buffet
- Warm lunch is served from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
- From 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. there is a fresh salad- and starter buffet, as well as soup and bread assortment, cake buffet with apple strudel and fine delicacies from our patisserie, fresh fruit and more.
- If you get peckish after 1p.m. you can have a healthy snack at the spa bar, with fresh fruit and vegetable sticks with dips, dried fruits and nuts, and a variety of teas and juices.
- In the evenings, our kitchen team will treat you to a 5- to 7-course themed menu. If you prefer, feel free to select your dinner à la carte. On request, we also serve fine dishes for vegetarians and people with food intolerances. The gourmet offer is rounded off by specialty evenings, appetisers- or dessert buffets in the cosy hall or on the panoramic terrace, gala dinners and cooking show.
- In summer you can also enjoy your breakfast and lunch buffet on our sunny terrace. In the evening, tasting a glass of wine while taking in the beautiful view of the mountains set alight by the sunset is a marvellous experience.
- The modern Silver stube, the Dolomites stube and the Sun stube with view tot he Dolomites and our little, fine Zirmstube are cosy places for you to retreat.
- Our sommeliers Gerold and Barbara provide professional advice to help you choose the perfect wine.
- Once a week, wine tasting in our wine cellar (extra charge)
- Gourmet picnic for two in a special place (on demand, extra charge)
Fit and healthy
If you spend your holidays in Val Pusteria/Pustertal at the Hotel Alpen Tesitin, there is just no room for boredom. We make sure of that with:
- Six guided hikes, mountain tours or adventure jaunts a week
- Eight relaxation lessons per week with morning exercises, water gymnastics, wellness yoga, “healthy back” training, stretching, belly-leg-bottom workout, and more
- Rental of mountain bikes (free) and E-bikes (extra charge) incl. helmet
- Rental of toboggans, snowshoes, spikes for trekking shoes
- Rental of hiking- and Nordic walking poles, backpacks, water bottles, HR watches, maps
- You can get all photos of the wanderings, sent by we-transfer in original size (without charge) or on USB for an amount of Euro 4,00
- As a present you receive a map with our best hiking tips
- Premium HOLIDAYPASS: special rates for the hikes and events organised by the local Tourism Aassociation
- Fitness room with high-quality devices
- Once a week, fitness coaching and useful tips in the fitness room.
Relaxation and wellbeing
Relaxing could not come easier than on holiday in Val Pusteria/Pustertal:
- All guests – also the little ones – receive a spa bag with soft bathrobes and slippers
- All-year heated indoor pool (32°C) and outdoor pool (33°C) with mountain views
- Our sauna world: Experience-infusion-sauna, finnische Panoramasauna, Kelosauna, Bio-Soft-Zirm-Kräutersauna, Kristall-Aroma-Dampfbad, finnish panoramic sauna, Zirm-herbal-sauna, crystal aroma-steam sauna, Kelo-sauna, infrared-Lounge-seats. Textil-sauna in the swimming-pool aria with biosoft-sauna and aromatic steambath.Diving pools (8 x 3 m) with 12 °C fresh mountain spring water
- Luxury-infinity-whirlpool (8 x 5 m) with fabulous view of the Dolomites and 36 °C warm water – from 3.00pm only for adults
- Cosy niches and waterbeds on the lawn and in the various relaxation rooms
- Panoramic sunbathing area with loungers, swings, daybeds and beach umbrellas
- Sauna area: sunbathing area with swings and mountain view (from 3 p.m. adults only)
- Spa bar with fresh fruit and vegetables with dip, fresh water, teas and juices
- Two themed sauna “Aufguss” a day
- Daily herbal peels in the crystal-aroma steam sauna
- Outdoor fireplace in the sauna area
- Sauna towels available in the sauna area
Kids and teens
A holiday in Val Pusteria/Pustertal that will make your children happy:
- Children- and teens space with several attractions (chill-out corner, climbing wall, air hockey, foosball, soft Lego, darts)
- Playground in our garden with trampoline, slackline, table tennis
- Heated indoor- and outdoor pool
- Access to the whirlpool (37°C) granted from 12 to 3 p.m.
- Family sauna in the pool area with bio-soft sauna and aromatic steam bath
- Spa bar with drinks and fresh fruit
- On request: Water boiler in the room, highchairs, cot, baby phone, pram, baby-carrier backpack
- A selection of children’s dishes at dinner
- Baby-sitting on request (extra charge)
There for you – round the clock
Every day is unique, when you are on holiday in Val Pusteria/Pustertal:
- Every day, morning post with useful info and important tips
- Spacious hotel hall, round hotel bar with Dolomites-view, cigar lounge with fireplace, piano corner
- Free WLAN in the hotel and in the rooms (except in the spa area and in the dining rooms)
- Fresh South Tyrolean apples
- Flat-screen SAT TV and radio
- Evening programme with music entertainment
- Shuttle service from and to the railway- and bus station of Monguelfo/Welsberg
- Premium HOLIDAYPASS for free use of public transport in South Tyrol and other benefits
- Our Store-window-partner Mittermair at Monguelfo, Egarter Karl at Villabassa, Boutique Anders at Brunico and Perfumery Staudacher at Brunico (only clothing) grant you 10% of discount on your purchase
- Lots of sunshine – in summer from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.