Your summer 2020 at Alpen Tesitin
Nature shows its brightest side. Magnificent viewpoints, blooming mountain meadows and wonderful hiking trails inspire us for spectacular outdoor experiences. Our primary goal is to offer you dream vacation with the best possible security.
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
The requirements change weekly.
Of course, we immediately adapt our processes to the changes
Status: 29nd of May, 2020
Dear guests, we all asume responsibility together. Let us protect ourselves and our counterpart. Let us be careful. Together we can ensure that summer 2020 will be a great summer vacation.
- Arrival: You are welcome to carry out online check-in from home using the link in your reservation confirmation. When you arrive, we greet you warmly as usual and we wear a face visor. Inside the entire hotel we maintain a distance of 2 meters between us and other people. if the distance cannot be maintained, we wear mouth and nose protection.
- Departure: In order to make the check-out as uncomplicated as possible, we can send you, if requested, the invoice with the detailed list to your email address for checking the evening before. Payment is then made at the reception.
- Our dear employees are highly sensitized, informed and prepared to be there for you with the greatest possible care.
In the usual Alpen Tesitin manner, we will spoil you with a lot of love and passion.
At your table you can enjoy your meal relaxed, with distance and without a mouthguard.
- Breakfast: Due to the generously defined breakfast time form 07.15 am to 11.00 am you can have your breakfast from the buffet as usual. At the buffet, employees and guests wear face masks and gloves. of course we are also happy to serve you the entire breakfast at your table, if you wish.
- ¾ gourmet board: In the afternoon you don't have to miss anything and you enjoy our hearty salad and antipasti buffet, as well as fruit and delicious desserts and cakes from 12.30 to 04.30 pm as well as the warm lunch dish from 12.30 to 2.00 pm. At the buffet, employees and guests wear face masks and gloves. Of course you have the possibility to order your lunch à la carte between 12.00 and 2.00 pm for an extra charge.
- Dinner: In the evening all meals are served by us. Every day our kitchen team creates a theme salad to accompany the gourmet menu or gala dinner or your à la carte selection. Our cheese assortment at the end is of course ready for you.
The generosity of our wellness and spa area is our potential.
You will be thrilled by our expanded range.
- Pools: All of our 5 pools are open for you in compliance with the applicable spacing rules.
- Saunas: According to current knowledge, we are allowed to open all 9 saunas with the applicable distance rules from June 15th. The AT sauna team spoils you with 4 theme infusions every day.
- The garden, all relaxation areas and relaxation rooms are of course open for you.
- Look forward to 15 great relaxation units per week, such as wellness yoga, meditation, water aerobics and much more.
- The fitness and exercise rooms are open for you.
- Spa-treatments: Our spa staff offer all treatments and applications, of course with all necessary and prescribed protective measures for you and us.
The safest place for exciting, relaxing, carefree, funny, adventurous, cozy, fantastic activities is the nature outdoors. We have doubled our outdoor experience offer.
- Mountain hiking: Every day from Monday to Friday you can explore the most beautiful places in the Dolomites with our hiking guides. You will be enchanted by wonderful summit experiences.
- Hiking and cycling: Our guides have prepared a varied program for you. From Monday to Saturday we offer Knipp hikes, forest hikes, meditation hikes, relaxing walks ore e-bike tours.
The AT has always placed great emphasis on hygiene and cleanliness. Now more than ever!
To do this, we worked with an external professor of hygiene to develop the highest hygiene standards for the entire hotel.
- Hand disinfection: You can disinfect your hands in the entire building
- All rooms in the hotels are cleaned and disinfected under regular control with a protocol.
- Surfaces: The cleaning staff ensure maximum safety through regular disinfection of the exposed surfaces.
- Mouth and nose protection: We all, guests and employees, keep two meters apart or we wear mouth and nose protection
- Rooms & suites:You will find your living unit completely disinfected and thoroughly cleaned. Every room is also regularly cleaned with ozone.
Dear guests and dear friends, experience dream vacation at Alpen Tesitin
as usual and to the fullest.
We look forward to you…
… the Feichter family and the entire AT-team
Public life has resumed in South Tyrol, albeit in a new, safer way. Answers to the most important questions about your next holiday in South Tyrol are available here.