Your winter 2021 at Alpen Tesitin
Nature shows its brightest side. Magnificent viewpoints, wonderful hiking trails, perfectly groomed slopes inspire us for spectacular outdoor experiences. Our primary goal is to offer you dream vacation with the best possible security.
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
The requirements change weekly.
Of course, we immediately adapt our processes to the changes
Status: 27th of October, 2020
Dear guests, we all asume responsibility together. Let us protect ourselves and our counterpart. Let us be careful. Together we can ensure that winter 2021 will be a great winter vacation.
- Arrival: You are welcome to carry out online check-in from home using the link in your reservation confirmation. Inside the entire hotel we maintain a distance of 1 meter between us and other people. When you move around the hotel and meet other guests or employees, please wear mouth and nose protection.
- Departure: In order to make the check-out as uncomplicated as possible, we can send you, if requested, the invoice with the detailed list to your email address for checking the evening before. Payment is then made at the reception.
- Our dear employees are highly sensitized, informed and prepared to be there for you with the greatest possible care. All our employees have been tested.
In the usual Alpen Tesitin manner, we will spoil you with a lot of love and passion.
At your table you can enjoy your meal relaxed, with distance and without a mouthguard.
- Breakfast: Due to the generously defined breakfast time form 07.15 am to 11.00 am you can have your breakfast from the buffet as usual. At the buffet, employees and guests wear face masks and have to disinfect their hands before going to the buffet. Of course we are also happy to serve you the entire breakfast at your table, if you wish.
- ¾ gourmet board: In the afternoon you don't have to miss anything and you enjoy our hearty salad and antipasti buffet, as well as fruit and delicious desserts and cakes from 12.30 to 04.30 pm as well as the warm lunch dish from 12.30 to 2.00 pm. At the buffet, employees and guests wear face masks and have to disinfect their hands before going to the buffet. Of course you have the possibility to order your lunch à la carte between 12.00 and 2.00 pm for an extra charge.
- Dinner: In the evening all meals are served by us. Every day our kitchen team creates a theme salad to accompany the gourmet menu or gala dinner or your à la carte selection.
- 24-hour menu: Let us spoil you with our finest à la carte dishes round the clock (charged extra)
- You can easily load the à la carte menu, the wine list and our bar menu onto your mobile phone with the QR code.
The generosity of our wellness and spa area is our potential.
You will be thrilled by our expanded range.
- Pools: All of our 5 pools are open for you. We keep a distance of 1 meter to other persons.
- Saunas: Our saunas are open from 11/12 am until 7.30pm. The number of people in the saunas is limited and we keep a distance of 2 meters. All saunas are disinfected every half hour. We are not allowed to celebrate any infusions at the moment, but our sauna masters will surprise you with fragrant aroma highlights. Be excited!
- The garden, all relaxation areas and relaxation rooms are of course open for you.
- Look forward to 12 great relaxation units per week, such as wellness yoga, meditation, water aerobics and much more.
- The fitness and exercise rooms are open for you.
- Spa-treatments: Our spa staff offer all treatments and applications, of course with all necessary and prescribed protective measures for you and us.
The AT has always placed great emphasis on hygiene and cleanliness. Now more than ever!
To do this, we worked with an external professor of hygiene to develop the highest hygiene standards for the entire hotel.
- Hand disinfection: You can disinfect your hands in the entire building
- All rooms in the hotels are cleaned and disinfected under regular control with a protocol.
- Surfaces: The cleaning staff ensure maximum safety through regular disinfection of the exposed surfaces.
- The entire wellness area and the lying areas in the gardens are disinfected regularly.
- Rental: Hiking utensils, bicycles, e-bikes, Vespas and the cabriolets are disinfected after each use, as are our AT shuttles.
- We use the certified disinfection system from ERSA (class 1 medical device with certified effectiveness and patented system - odorless and colorless - harmless to people and the environment.
- Buffet and dining rooms are kept 100% bacteria and virus free with "Swiss Desinfect Professional Air Ultrasound".
- All air conditioning and ventilation systems are certified free of bacteria and viruses.
- Mouth and nose protection: When you move around the hotel and meet other guests or employees, please wear mouth and nose protection.
- Rooms & suites:You will find your living unit completely disinfected and thoroughly cleaned. Every room is also regularly cleaned with ozone.
Dear guests and dear friends, experience dream vacation at Alpen Tesitin
as usual and to the fullest.
We look forward to you…
… the Feichter family and the entire AT-team
Public life has resumed in South Tyrol, albeit in a new, safer way. Answers to the most important questions about your next holiday in South Tyrol are available here.